quinta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2015

Introduction

Greetings, everyone!

This is not the first blog I'm creating, but I thought a proper introduction about how things will be working out from now on would be nice.

First: I'm a Brazilian girl, age 22 and am at a period of my life where I must focus in my studies, which means I will not be here all the time however hard I'll try to post often.

Second: unlike my other blogs, this one is going to have a different focus. I'll post informations about different monarchs (not going to lie, the focus is going to be more about the Tudors & the Plantagenets, the most famous dynasties that ruled England and Scotland, but of course I'll post about the monarchs that ruled Brazil as well), writing about their personalities and their contributions to the societies they ruled.

That being said, I can only but pray you'll enjoy yourselves here and that, of course, suggestions, critics and advises are open.

In case any of you are interested to know what else I write about, well... Here are the addresses where else I can be found in social media:

1- Tumblr: www.maryrosetudor.tumblr.com
2- Twitter: www.twitter.com/LariTudor
3- Blogger (if you can read in portuguese); www.innocenceandhopes.blogspot.com

Hope you find all this entertaining and very helpful by any chance.
Sending you all my regards,
~Alice.








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário